This week’s Start the Week (BBC Radio 4 May 1) with Wendell Berry, Paul Kingsnorth and Kate Raworth could make you think there’s hope for us all. . .
- Our failing food system: where the real battle-lines lie; and what we can do about it!
- What is Agroecology? Why does is matter?
- How our food and farming systems are making us sick
- Brexit, re-wilding, vegans, GMOs, and the meaning of “progress”: why we need to get back to basics
- The capitalism in our food
> See full calendar
> Post your event on our calendar
The Passing Scene