This piece in the NYT (Dec 31 2016) describes what is now common practice in universities that take money from industry: “scientists deliver outcomes favorable to companies, while university research departments court corporate support. Universities and regulators sacrifice full autonomy by signing confidentiality agreements. And academics sometimes double as paid consultants”.
- Ecological Land Co-operative’s Share Offer: Last chance to invest
- Conference Announcement: London October 5 & 6 2017
- For sustainability, growth, environment let’s talk of love, conviviality and the planet
- Select Committee report on food waste: is Neil Parrish MP suggesting we bring back swill?
- Nature Plants on use of pesticides and arable productivity and profitability
The Passing Scene