This piece in the NYT (Dec 31 2016) describes what is now common practice in universities that take money from industry: “scientists deliver outcomes favorable to companies, while university research departments court corporate support. Universities and regulators sacrifice full autonomy by signing confidentiality agreements. And academics sometimes double as paid consultants”.
- Can Britain ever again be fit for farming?
- For Britain’s and the world’s agriculture, Brexit is much bigger than Brexit
- The NFU, glyphosate, and statistics
- The World’s Agriculture: Wrong Ideas, Wrong Intentions, and the Wrong People in Charge
- Invitation to join Colin for a weekend seminar in Scotland
See all articles