The National Trust have just launched a report What’s your beef critically examining the assumptions behind the calls for intensification of agriculture — necessary we’re told to increase production levels in the light of climate change and population rise, and thus government policy. The focus of the report is on their beef cattle.
- Save a species-rich wet meadow for wildlife
- Movement Building workshop in Bristol October 19 2019
- Unprocessed red meat and processed red meat consumption: the research review that calls official dietary guidelines into question
- Environmental Audit Committee’s call to end support for fossil fuel energy projects oversees rejected by UK Gvt
- “Land restoration the cheapest solution to climate change and biodiversity loss”
> See full calendar
> Post your event on our calendar